Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Sergio Franchi From Sergio - With Love [1967]


RCA Victor LSP-3654

"In this album, Sergio sings the songs that suit him so well - tender, romantic love melodies that shimmer smoothly in the night.  Here, he does some of the most beautiful ballads ever written and illuminates them with soft candor."  [Excerpt liner notes]


Tracklist:
01 The More I See You
02 Oh How Much I Love You (Dio, come ti amo!)
03 Yesterday
04 Mon credo
05 Strangers In The Night
06 I Will Wait For You (Love Theme From "The Umbrellas of Cherbourg")
07 This Heart
08 Ammore mio
09 The Shadow of Your Smile (Love Theme From "The Sandpiper")
10 I'll Never Smile Again
11 Open Your Heart
12 Somewhere, My Love (Lara's Theme From "Doctor Zhivago")

Recorded At Webster Hall
Arranged and Conducted By Marty Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment