Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Dick Hyman, His Piano and Rhythm • 60 Great All Time Songs Volume 1 [1957] MGM Records E3535

 


This 6-volume collection comprises the oldest Hyman recordings in my library dating from 1957-1958~Gipsy Dancer~

Tracklist:
01 Fine and Dandy: Just One of Those Things/Mountain Greenery/Fine and Dandy/Three Little Words/Oh, Lady Be Good/Love Is Sweeping The Country

02 What Is This Thing Called Love: What Is This Thing Called Love/Moanin' Low/It's Magic/Ev'ry Day/I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plan 

03 Geography: Shanghai/In A Shanty In Old Shanty Town/Along The Santa Fe Trail/Beside A Babbling Brook/Flirtation Walk

04 A Kiss In The Dark: A Kiss In The Dark/For You/Let The Rest of The World Go By/When Irish Eyes Are Smiling/Kiss Me Again

05 East Is East: Nagasaki/The Riff Song/Limehouse Blues/Chinatown My Chinatown/Twilight In Turkey

06 I Get A Kick Out of You: I Get A Kick Out of You/You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby/You Oughta Be In Pictures/You and The Night and The Music 

07 Thou Swell: Thou Swell/Too Marvelous For Words/It's Only A Paper Moon/When My Dream Boat Comes Home/A Cup of Coffee, A Sandwich and You/There's Yes! Yes! In Your Eyes/I Love You So Much

08 Alone Together: Alone Together/Why Shouldn't I/My Time Is Your Time/Oh You Crazy Moon/Deep Night 

09 Cheerful Little Earful: Cheerful Little Earful/Zing Went The Strings of My Heart/You're The Top/Five O'Clock Whistle/Lady, Play Your Mandolin/Brother, Can You Spare A Dime?  

10 Serenade: I Kiss Your Hand Madame/Soon/Gypsy Love Song/Serenade From "The Student Prince"/La Vie En Rose/Remember Me/Can't We Talk It Over

11 It Had To Be You: If I Could Be With You/It Had To Be You/Would You Like To Take A Walk/Maybe/ I'll String Along With You


No comments:

Post a Comment