Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Dick Hyman, His Piano and Rhythm • 60 Great All Time Songs Volume 2 [1957] MGM Records E 3536

 



Whether you are in the dancing mood or just the listening mood, you will find this quite entertaining by one of my favorite keyboard wizards!  ~Gipsy Dancer~  💖

Tracklist:
01 Bright and Bouncy: Looking At The World Through Rose Colored Glasses/High Society/Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall/Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby/Little Girl/Ooh! Looka There, Ain't She Pretty

02 Blues and Boogie: Lover Man (Oh! Where Can You Be)/Baby Won't You Please Come Home/Sugar Blues/You Don't Know What Love Is/Mad About Him, Sad About Him, How Can I Be Glad Without Him Blues/Cow Cow Boogie

03 Waltzing in a Dream With You: Waltzing in a Dream/You Always Hurt The One You Love/Daisy Bell (On A Bicycle Built For Two)/Nobody's Darlin' But Mine/The Man on the Flying Trapeze/Beautiful Brown Eyes 

04 Remember These?: Piccolo Pete/Come on a My House/Your Red Wagon/Tain't What You Do (It's The Way That You Do It), Beat Me, Daddy, Eight to the Bar/Loch Lomond (By Yon Bonnie Banks)

05 Touch of Latin: Enlloro (Voodoo Moon)/Matilda, Matilda/La Cucaracha/Heartaches/The Wedding Samba/Jungle Fantasy

06 Sweet With a Little Beat: I'll Never Smile Again/(I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons/The Gypsy/Teach Me Tonight/I Love You Much Too Much/Kiss of Fire

07 Paris Waltzes: The Petite Waltz (La Petite Valse)/Under Paris Skies/Padam...Padam... (How It Echoes The Beat of My Heart)/Pigalle/Domino/(Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah) The Song That Haunts My Heart (Je N'en Connais Pas La Fin) 

08 Businessman's Bounce: A Sunday Kind of Love/C'Est Si Bon (It's So Good)/Anema E Core (With All My Heart and Soul)/My Extraordinary Gal/Meet Mister Callaghan/Comme Ci Comme Ca (Clopin-Clopant) 

09 Touch of Jazz: I've Found a New Baby/Undecided/Mr. Five By Five/Struttin' With Some Barbecue/Between 18th and 19th on Chestnut Street/Everybody Loves My Baby (But My Baby Don't Love Nobody But Me)

10 Goodnight: May the Good Lord Bless and Keep You/Now is the Hour, In the Evening by the Moonlight/Sleepy Serenade/Till Then/Auld Lang Syne 

No comments:

Post a Comment