Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Dick Hyman, His Piano and Rhythm • 60 Great All Time Songs Volume 3 [1957] MGM Record E3537

 



Installment three finds us enjoying some "oldies" and some show tunes! ~Gipsy Dancer~

Tracklist:
01 I Got Rhythm: I Got Rhythm/That Certain Feeling/Crazy Rhythm/Fascinating Rhythm/Canadian Capers/Happy Feet/I Know That You Know
 
02 Sing Something Simple: Sing Something Simple/Shine On Harvest Moon/I’m Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover/Moonlight Bay/Sweet Adeline/Oh! You Beautiful Doll/I’ve Got Rings on My Fingers/By the Light of the Silvery Moon
 
03 The Band Played On: The Band Played On/Streets of New York/The Daughter of Rosie O’Grady/In My Merry Oldsmobile/My Wild Irish Rose/The Bowery/Little Annie Rooney/In the Shade of the Old Apple Tree
 
04 Cuddle Up a Little Closer: Cuddle Up a Little Closer/You’re My Everything/Here In My Arms/Embraceable You/Let’s Put Out the Lights/I’ve Got a Crush On You
 
05 Ain’t We Got Fun: Ain’t We Got Fun/Barney Google/Clap Yo’ Hands/Black Bottom/Smiles/Don’t Bring Lulu/Crazy Words—Crazy Tune/Charleston
 
06 Ain’t She Sweet: Ain’t She Sweet/Sweet Georgia Brown/Bei Mir Bist Du Schon/Baby Face/Sunny Disposish
 
07 The Birth of the Blues: The Birth of the Blues/Am I Blue?/The Man I Love/When Your Lover Has Gone/Cheatin’ On Me/They Say
 
08 South America Take It Away: South American Way/Who’ll Buy My Violets/A Rainy Night In Rio/When Yuba Plays the Rhumba on the Tuba/South America, Take It Away/Pan Americana
 
09 As Time Goes By: As Time Goes By/Softly, As In a Morning Sunrise/When Day Is Done/Indian Summer/Night and Day/’Tis Autumn 

No comments:

Post a Comment