Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Dick Hyman, His Piano and Rhythm • 60 Great All Time Songs Volume 5 [1958] MGM Records E3587

 



Party music for dancing, romancing, or just sitting back and listening!  The choice is yours. . .  ~Gipsy Dancer~

Tracklist:
01 He's My Guy: (Nobody Knows Better Than I) He's My Guy/Jim/Never Leave Me/Trouble In Mind/Address Unknown/Dream, Dream, Dream

02 Cool Cats and Hot Canaries: One Meat Ball/The Pussy Cat Song (Nyow! Nyo Nyow!)/Open The Door, Richard/The Hot Canary/Woody Woodpecker

03 Lady, Make Believe: Over A Bottle of Wine/Whistling In The Dark/Shoo Shoo Baby/I'd Love To Call You My Sweetheart/Someday (You'll Want Me To Want You)/Brush Those Tears From Your Eyes/Little Lady Make Believe

04 Amen!: Amen (Yeah Man!)/Deep River/Swing Low, Sweet Chariot/Dry Bones/When The Saints Go Marching In

05 From Italy To Ireland: Santa Lucia/Sorrento/Mattinata/Sweet Molly Malone/My Kathleen/It's The Irish In Me

06 Calypso Is Like So: Mama Look A Booboo (Shut Your Mouth - Go Away)/Marianne/Hill 'N Gully Rider/Song of The Banana Boats/Money Is The Root of All Evil (Take It Away, Take It Away, Take It Away)

07 My Heart Sings: (All of A Sudden) My Heart Sings/If You Love Me (Really Love Me)/My Heart Says "Thanks" To You (Trois Fois Merci)/My Heart Isn't In It/All Or Nothing At All

08 Next Time - Take The Bus: Red River Valley/By The Waters of The Minnetonka/Blue Tail Fly/Mighty Lak A Rose/Along The Navajo Trail

09 For Dancers Only: For Dancers Only/Well, All Right (Tonight's The Night)/Rhumboogie/Scrub Me Mama With A Boogie Beat/Woodchopper's Ball/The Old Piano Roll Blues

10 Somebody Else's Arms: (I Found You Out) When I Found You in Somebody Else's Arms/Goody Goodbye/Come To Baby, Do!/Mama's Gone, Goodbye/The Breeze (That's Bringin' My Honey Back To Me)

11 End of A Love Affair: The End of A Love Affair/Black Coffee/Just For A Thrill/(Look Over Your Shoulder) I'm Walking Behind You/Summertime In Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment